Re: ISSUE-36: Summary of ways of making containers

hi Henry,

>> Henry,
>>
>> Let's say that LDP is the web for robots (i.e. HTML is replaced by RDF, hypermedia -> hyperdata). What is the application out there on the human web which requires container creation, which we also need to offer to our robotic clients ?
>
> Whenever you want to partition spaces to give access rights to different groups of users for example

In the wiki case, along with create folder (or whatever), access right management seems to be something also directed by the application flow.

> Or if you want different interaction with the resources contained therein.

What is a scenario on the human web which shows this 'different interaction' as a clear example ?

Roger