Re: ISSUE-36: Summary of ways of making containers

Henry,

Let's say that LDP is the web for robots (i.e. HTML is replaced by RDF, hypermedia -> hyperdata). What is the application out there on the human web which requires container creation, which we also need to offer to our robotic clients ?

Roger

p.s. I don't think a wiki is an answer, because create container is part of the application.