Re: issue-34 example

I agree with Erik. Our goal for the first version of LDP isn't to solve
all the problems one faces when trying to develop a Bug Tracker using
Linked Data but simply to define a useful set of features which provides
us with some added level of interoperability and a basis to build on.

Similarly, in a separate thread I wrote about OSLC's ResourceShape and the
fact that I thought it was out of scope and Roger replied:

> I disagree. I think it is really important. If we want a generic
> client (like Tabulator) it is essential.
> I don't think we can honestly say we have satisfied our charter either.

Just because something is important doesn't mean it is in scope of the
current WG. Case in point: I haven't heard anyone claim that security and
access control isn't important, yet it's not in scope.