Seeking initial Patch format proposal

From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:59:02 -0600
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi, Eric,

We now need to implement Patch for our LDP implementation and, of course,
we need a patch format. According to minutes from the last F2F, the working
group was to review your Patch format proposal and then get back to the
group with opinions.

But for the life of me, I can't find it (your proposal). You made a wiki
page or something, didn't you?

Also, I am guessing that more progress or decisions may have been made
related to Patch format, but that I missed them; I did miss a couple of
meetings.

Any link and/or info you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

--
Cody Burleson