issue 90 proposals

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:39:18 -0500
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
These LDPx/LDPx instances appear to be typos.  Given the brevity of the
text, I'm struggling to interpret what they should be instead.
proposal 2: "Any LDPG/LDPG is a Named Graph."
proposal 2: "the LDPR/LDPR interactions are advertised through the
rel-Link headers "

Independent of the presumed typos above, I'd like to get these questions
answered.
Proposal 2: creation via PATCH is allowed but unmentioned; I suspect if
you said it works mostly like POST (simply b/c 5789 makes PATCH somewhat
less open than POST), that's fixed.

Proposal 2: "triples belong to the representation of the
hashless-ContainerResource" and "if an LDPC is also a ContainerResource,
then" ... where did the term ContainerResource come from?  Searching
through the resolutions since Nov 18, I don't see it being injected, and I
was completely current up to then I think.  Not being sure what it means,
difficult to evaluate the proposal.

Proposal 2: "triples belong to the representation of the
hashless-ContainerResource" ... why should we care what this resource's
URI looks like (hashless or not)?

Proposal 2 revisting Example 3: "both membership and containment triples
are represented" ... I'm only seeing ldp:contains, on a
ldp:SimpleContainer.  By [1] from [2], the membership triples of a
ldp:SimpleContainer have predicates of ldp:member.  So how does a client
"know" that the membership triples == containment triples (assuming that's
your intent?).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/index.php?title=Containers&oldid=3233
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-11-25#resolution_2

Best Regards, John