About the ldp:xyz relationship

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:51:52 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
In relation to ISSUE-89, I said on Monday's call that I would write down
how the "managed resources" can be found and the so called ldp:xyz
relationship can be inferred.

I revised the wiki page on Membership to accommodate for the three types
of containers we now have and added a section on the ldp:xyz relationship.
Please, have a look:
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/index.php?title=Membership&oldid=3266#Implied_xyz_relationship

Note: because wiki pages are by nature mutable, we should be careful not
to use the link to the latest version as reference, unless that is what is
indeed desired. Instead we ought to use version specific links as
references. Otherwise our archives will end up with a bunch of
broken/useless references.