Re: Recommendation for specification edits

From: Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:53:32 +0100
CC: Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
To: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>

hi Cody,

Generally I like this definition of LDPC very much.

However, I would question if a LDPC is actually a LDPR.
I think these could be different things.

For example, section 4.1.7 says that an LDPR SHOULD have a type attribute.
But, what would be the type attribute be for a LDPC ?

Sorry if I am raking over old coals here ...

regards
Roger