Linked Data Platform 1.0 FPWD is out!

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:34:38 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that our first public working draft has now
been published!
See http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/ or
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-ldp-20121025/

Thank you all for your contribution to achieving this major milestone,
Special thanks to the editors, especially Steve Speicher who did most of
the work so far, and Eric Prud'hommeaux who helped get the spec through
publication.

Rather than create a new mailing list for comments Eric and I decided to
direct people to the existing public-ldp@w3.org mailing list which is now
under used so, if you're not on it yet you probably should subscribe to
it.

Eric also published a namespace document which points to our spec:
http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp

I look forward to seeing many of you in Lyon!