Re: Editor's draft marked up with open ISSUES

Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote on 10/15/2012 05:03:20
AM:

> From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
> To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
> Date: 10/15/2012 05:04 AM
> Subject: Re: Editor's draft marked up with open ISSUES
>

> On 15/10/12 03:50, Steve K Speicher wrote:
> > Per timeline for our first public working draft [1], I have annotated
the
> > latest draft with current open issues [2]
> >
> > [1] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page#Timeline
> > [2] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/hg/ldbp.html
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steve Speicher
> > IBM Rational Software
> > OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
> > http://open-services.net
> >

> [[
> 5.1.3 Paging
> This section is non-normative
> ]]
> but it is referenced from 5.3.4 as the way to do paging.
>
> Similarly, 5.3.2 -> 5.1.2 (although the link is broken).
>
> It looks to me as if the paging needs to become normative and formally
> defined.

Section 5.1.3 is intended to provide an informative introduction to the
topic.  Sections 5.3.6.* define the normative sections and refer to the
informative section to assist the reader on the concept.  If there are
specific gaps in what is specified, please identify.  My goal is to say
just enough, the paging model is intended to be kept simple.