Agenda for October 8, 2012 or is it for October 15? (please, read and reply!)

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20:25:14 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Sandro brought up to our attention that Monday is a US holiday (Columbus
day) and he's not sure how this will affect attendance at the meeting.
While Erik can't attend (for independent reasons) I plan to attend and
prepared an agenda:
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.10.08

We have much to do before the face to face meeting and I would much rather
we hold the meeting but obviously we can only do so if we have enough
people on the call. So, please, everyone quickly reply and indicate
whether you will make it or not.

Consider that we will hold it until I say otherwise. :-)
Thanks.