RE: Use-Cases and call for help to add descriptions and scenarios.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions Raúl,
> Or, another option, is to use the same URI in the GET and in the
> representation, as in UC-BPC1, and have the case of different URIs as an
> alternative scenario.

I think this is the best option. I'll make the appropriate changes.

For the scenario where the URIs do differ, do you have any thoughts on
whether POWDER would be a good approach to making the relationship between
the non-information and information resources explicit?

e.g. <http://example.com/people/alice> wdrs:describedby
<http://example.com/people/alice.rdf>

Steve.

--
Steve Battle
Semantic Engineer

Mobile: +44 (0)7503 624 613
E-mail: steve.battle@sysemia.co.uk
Web: www.sysemia.com

Sysemia Limited
The Innovation Centre, Bristol &  Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent,
Emerson's Green, Bristol BS16 7FR
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 7555456

DISCLAIMER
Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the
addressee only, and is confidential and may also be privileged. If you
receive this message in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not
the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Attachments to this e-mail may contain
software viruses which may damage your systems. Sysemia Ltd have taken
reasonable steps to minimise this risk, but we advise that any attachments
are virus checked before they are opened.

Monday,