Re: Adressing more error cases ?

I think this is an issue worth adding to the issues list.

SPARQL-WG had a comment asking for defined error responses over and
above HTTP Status code and message.  e.g. query parse error details - be
more helpful to the end user than "400 Bad Request".

A brief search of existing practice showed no common community approach
(even of status code) and decided to do nothing about it due to time
pressures and also not wanting to create a SPARQL-specific solution. It
was recognized as a valid feature request though.

	Andy