Regrets and progress report

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:45:12 +0100
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
All,

Have to send regrets for today's meeting, on travel to a W3C event in Tampere.

I had a great session last Friday with the SDshare team, will report soon (though seems more complementary to what we do).

To focus on the main spec I think it would make sense if I step down as UCR doc Editor ... any volunteers for this to replace me?

Cheers,
            Michael

(sent from a mobile device; pardon the brevity)

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, DERI
http://mhausenblas.info