Re: ldp-ISSUE-40 (image): creating/deleting/changing non RDF resources [Use Cases and Requirements]

Ok. I haven't got used to paying attention to the "product" issues are
entered against, my bad.

But given that the UCR has a User Story about sharing binary resources and
metadata which you refer to, what is it exactly that you want to add to
the UCR?

In general, when we raise issues I think we need to be more explicit about
how we'd like to see them addressed.
Thanks.