Re: How to request for the number of members of a container ?

Steve:
In the thread started by this Olivier's note, Erik suggested defining a few standard
metadata properties for a container that could be queried as suggested in 5.1.2.
The metadata properties would, of course, be extensible.

Shall we open an issue so we can discuss this?
All the best, Ashok