Changes to the LDP Mailing lists

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:18:10 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

To help with the management of contributions from members and non-members
of the LDP WG and the dealing of any possible Intellectual Property
ramifications we've changed the settings of the WG mailing list
(public-ldp-wg@w3.org) to only accept postings from WG members. Non WG
members can still subscribe to the mailing list (and remain subscribed if
they already are) but they will no longer be able to post to it.

Non members are invited to send their comments to the public-ldp@w3.org
mailing list which is open to all and is used to gather comments from the
public.

This ensures that all contributions we receive through this mailing list
have been sent by WG members who have made the licensing commitments
required by the W3C patent policy. (
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/55082/status)

Thank you.