Re: AtomPub-like Slug: header (was: Re: ldp-ISSUE-31 (conformance))

Also note that Slug is defined very loosely in terms of syntax and needs
additional processing on the server to derive a proper url segment. In my
implementation, I typically perform Unicode NFKD normalization, replace
common whitespace with dashes (-) and strip remaining non-ascii (A-Za-z0-9)
characters. This typically yields acceptable results. YMMV, however.

- James