Re: Introduction

Hi,
   My name is Kalpa Gunaratna and I am a PhD student and a research
assistant at Kno.e.sis Center, Wright State University, Dayton OH. My
research interests are in Linked Data, relationships identification. I am
looking forward to participate in this working group, contribute and see
many interesting things happening.

Regards,
Kalpa Gunaratna