BoF at SemTech 2012 in SFO on 6/5

hello.

On 2012-06-04 12:21 , "Davis, Cornelia" <cornelia.davis@emc.com> wrote:
>I will be at the informal meeting tomorrow afternoon after Arnaud, David,
>and Ashok and look forward to meeting many of you then.

twitter did post the news, but so far we did not post it on the mailing
list: tomorrow we will have an informal BoF session at SemTech 2012 (which
is in san francisco), at 12:30pm in the "Franciscan C" room. the
conference web site is at http://semtechbizsf2012.semanticweb.com/, and at
http://semtechbizsf2012.semanticweb.com/reg.cfm you can see that there is
a "Expo and Social Networking Pass" for $50 you can get, so you don't have
to pay the full registration fees to get to the BoF.

hope to see as many of you there as possible! cheers,

dret.