Re: Introduction

Hi all,

On 05/30/2012 01:24 AM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi all and welcome to the W3C Linked Data Platform WG!

So exciting :-)

> I'd like to introduce myself and invite everyone on this WG to reply to
> this message with a short intro on who you are and what your interest is.

I'm part of the W3C staff.  I'm leading the development of the new
Validator platform.  This platform will need to do data integration
with external assertors living on the Web.  As we don't want do
develop yet another Web API, we are very interested in what LDP can
give us.

I have started a first version of a Read Write Linked Data server [1]
with TimBL and Henry Story.  This work is being restarted using
banana-rdf [2], a type-safe library to manipulate RDF and SPARQL in
Scala.

Alexandre Bertails, W3C.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/read-write-web/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/banana-rdf