Re: Introduction

Hi all,

Sorry for being late to the game. It took a while to get through the approval process in my institute, the Information Engineering Lab at CSIRO, Australia. I am working with Semantic Web technologies since 2004 with my early interests mainly in semantic Web services and semantic BPM. More recently, I am evangelising Linked Data in Australia, implementing it in the Government and Science sector (e.g.[1]). I am also interested in methods to interact with RDF databases over traditional Web forms using a RESTful interaction patter [2], the main reason why I joined this working group. I am otherwise involved in the W3C as the Manager of the Australian W3C Office. I am looking forward to this activity run by such excellent co-chairs! I'll likely contribute to the Linked Data Services use case and its requirements and how to communicate state transfers in RESTful service interactions.

Cheers,
Armin

[1] http://lab.environment.data.gov.au
[2] http://w3c.org.au/raul