Re: LDP Agenda for December 17, 2012, with a list of issues to be closed

Arnaud:
On Monday's call can we have a discussion of the model?
I think we need to settle this basic issue before we go further.
If you like, I can send you a list of questions or you can find them in the
mail thread.
All the best, Ashok