Re: Closing ISSUE-5: Add a section explaining how LDBP is related to Graph Store Protocol

Hi David,
Did you see what we said about this on our WG page?

http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page#Linked_Data_Platform_.28LDP.29_vs_SPARQL_Graph_Store_HTTP_Protocol_.28GSP.29

I take it that the status quo doesn't satisfy you.