Re: LDP interfaces in Java (based on Jena and JAX-RS)

Hi Erik:
I am involved in a couple of standards groups where the data is in XML or JSON
and accessed using REST.  These folks are wrestling with he same kinds of issues
that motivated us to the start the LDP WG:  collections, large amounts of data,
concurrent updates, etc.

All the best, Ashok