Fwd: Re: On: Group Note "LDP Access Control"

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:44:22 -0400
To: public-ldp-comments@w3.org
Should have copied ldp-comments.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: On: Group Note "LDP Access Control"
Date: 	Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:42:57 -0400
From: 	Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
To: 	Olle Olsson <olleo@sics.se>

Hello Olle:
Thank you for your comments.  At least someone is reading the specs :-)

The reason for saying that the requirements are for the WG is that there
is a possibility that the work will be done in the LDP WG after it is rechartered.
But, yes, this is a general technology, not specific to the LDP WG.
We can fix these when/if we republish the note.
All the best, Ashok