On: Group Note "LDP Access Control"

From: Olle Olsson <olleo@sics.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:57:26 +0200
To: public-ldp-comments@w3.org
Just two remarks on the recently publiched Group Note on LDP Access Control
      http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-ldp-acr-20140916/

(1) The abstract starts with the sentence:
> This note discusses usecases and requirements for Access Control for
> the Linked Data Platform WG.

I expected that such usecases and requirements described in this doc
primarily pertain to some technology, not to the WG. So is there a
specific reason that it says "... for the Linked Data Platform *WG*",
and not "... for the Linked Data *Platform*"?

Especially as the third sentence says:
> The work delineated in the charter may be pursued in the Linked Data
> Platform WG or an independent, related WG

And the doc actually ends with an "Outline for a Access Control WG".

(2) Spelling:
"Terminology"
> ACG: An Access Control Graph describes the permitted modes of access
> for particular agents to apecific resources.
Should end with "specific resources".

Regards,

/olle

Olle Olsson   olleo@sics.se   Tel: +46 8 633 15 19  Fax: +46 8 751 72 30
         [Svenska W3C-kontoret: olleo@w3.org]
SICS [Swedish Institute of Computer Science]
Box 1263
SE - 164 29 Kista
Sweden