From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:felix@sasakiatcf.com]
Sent: Friday 7 August 2020 12:32
To: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@web.de>
Cc: santhosh.thottingal@gmail.com; open-linguistics <open-linguistics@googlegroups.com>; Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group <public-ld4lt@w3.org>; public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: Re: [open-linguistics] Re: ISO 639 URIs

Dear Christian and all,

FYI and in case you have further comments, I brought this thread to the attention of the W3C i18n working group, see this issue
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-discuss/issues/13

also, W3C has started work again on a draft about "language tags and locale identifiers", see the editors copy here
https://w3c.github.io/ltli/

that version contains also some guidance about working with language tags in the context of RDF, see
https://w3c.github.io/ltli/#ltli-language-information-in-uris-req

Feel free to provide feedback here or within the W3C GitHub, we'd be more than happy to take this into account.

Best,

Felix