Re: [open-linguistics] Re: ISO 639 URIs

Dear Christian and all,

FYI and in case you have further comments, I brought this thread to the
attention of the W3C i18n working group, see this issue
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-discuss/issues/13
also, W3C has started work again on a draft about "language tags and locale
identifiers", see the editors copy here
https://w3c.github.io/ltli/
that version contains also some guidance about working with language tags
in the context of RDF, see
https://w3c.github.io/ltli/#ltli-language-information-in-uris-req

Feel free to provide feedback here or within the W3C GitHub, we'd be more
than happy to take this into account.

Best,

Felix