From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@adaptcentre.ie]
Sent: Monday 11 February 2019 23:08
To: Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group <public-ld4lt@w3.org>
Subject: Proposed new chairs for the LD4LT community group

Hi all,

After being quiet for a long time, we have received the good news for the LD4LT community group that a new EU-funded project, Pret-A-LLOD, has just started working in this area with the goal to develop best practices and standards for the sustainable hosting of LLD-based NLP services, migration of language resources into Linked Data etc.

To facilitate the fruitful collaboration of Pret-A-LLOD with LD4LT, I would as a chair like to propose that John McCrae, Christian Chiarcos, Jorge Gracia and Philip Cimiano be accepted as additional chairs of the community group.

I would appreciate it if you could send any expressions for support or objection to the list, or if you prefer to me directly, by midnight UTC on the 25th February. I will then report back at that point.

In the mean time I would invite John, Christian, Jorge and Philip to volunteer any additional information about their plans that may be of interest to group members.

Kind Regards,

Dave

--
Dave Lewis, Associate Director Spokes