Re: [ld4lt] namespace for the model of language resources

from our experience:

purl.org is nice as it gives you a persintent URI which you redirect
whenever you want BUT we redirected to github (to allow for community
edition, versioning etc). Github uses https and Protege has problems with
https

--
Marta Villegas
marta.villegas@gmail.com