W3C LBD CG Telco 2 June 2020: Agenda and invitation

Dear all,

# Invitation to this call

The next call of the LBD CG is scheduled for:

> 02/06/2020, Tue, 17:00-18:30@CEST/ 8:00-9:30@PDT/ 15:00-16:30@UTC

We are happy that >>Al-Hakam Hamdan<< will present give us an overview on the >>Damage Topology Ontology (DOT)<< including insights on his >>Knowledge-based Approach for the Assessment of Damages to Constructions<<

# Connection details

# Minutes

Access and contribute to the minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdE2ALkd3a8A3fG0Rtyd777HCKGmzZUFPqkRt2DDFFU/edit

# Agenda (Tentative):

Introduction

Organisational
> Pause TelCo series on 16 June as concurrent to LDAC 2020

> (45 min) The Damage Topology Ontology (DOT) - Overview on DOT and latest results on knowledge-based Approach for the Assessment of Damages to Constructions by Al-Hakam Hamdan (TU Dresden) [Title still tentative]
>> DOT https://alhakam.github.io/dot/
>> Hamdan, A. H., Bonduel, M., & Scherer, R. J. (2019). An ontological model for the representation of damage to constructions. In 7th Linked Data in Architecture and Construction Workshop.
>> Hamdan, A. H., & Scherer, R. J (2019). A knowledge-based Approach for the Assessment of Damages to Constructions. In CIB W78

> (45 min) BOT Github Topics
>> BOT Alignment revision
>> BOT2BRICK https://github.com/w3c-lbd-cg/bot/issues/81
>> BOT2REC
> Changes to version IRIs https://github.com/w3c-lbd-cg/bot/issues/80
> Restablish deleted property https://github.com/w3c-lbd-cg/bot/issues/72
> Resolve foaf problem https://github.com/w3c-lbd-cg/bot/issues/11

We are looking forward to the call!

Best

The Chairs

P.S.: We are interested in getting suggestions from the community about potential agenda items for the following calls. Please send your suggestions to public-lbd@w3.org or to the chairs, whether you have a short presentation to bootstrap the discussion, and an approximate duration you think the discussion will last.