Open Discussion on next steps for BOT

Dear all!

We had a email discussion on the future activities related to the BOT ontology which we would like to share and ask you to provide additionally more comments on the topic.

Agreements found (to be discussed) are:

-          It should be not advised to change BOT ontology and the current status

-          The documentation and provision of examples for reuse should be stipulated

o   Maxime suggest a final report similar to LINK<https://github.com/w3c-lbd-cg/lbd/tree/gh-pages/UseCasesAndRequirements> and namespace from W3C

-          The aim of BOT is to provide the basic layer/ building block of every building related ontology in the future

Please find the previous discussion below for reference

Best,

Georg

P.S.: I also see some documentation requirements in the meeting minutes from 22/05/2018 which would fit well with the documentation efforts

--
M.Sc. Georg Ferdinand Schneider
Technical Building System Solutions

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP, Nürnberg Branch
Fürther Straße 250 - Auf AEG Bau 16 | 90429 Nürnberg | Germany

Phone: +49 911 56854-9145 | Fax: +49 911 56854-9121
georg.schneider@ibp.fraunhofer.de<mailto:georg.schneider@ibp.fraunhofer.de>
Linkedin<https://de.linkedin.com/in/georgferdinandschneider/en> Researchgate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Georg_Schneider3>
http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de<http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>