Re: Follow up on use-cases - what is your opinion?

Hi,

does use cases also include datasets (or example datasets) with, if
possible, ground truth? If not, can we establish that datasets are
(maybe manually) annotated to state (a small part of) the expected
knowledge graph. The new (R2)RML implementation report could benefit
from that by also checking how far tools are able to map to expected KGs.

Checking that actual KGs (from tools) do not cover expected KG can be
used to derive requirements.

Regards
Markus

--
M.Sc. Markus Schröder
Doctoral Researcher

Phone:   +49 631 20575-2070
E-Mail:  Markus.Schroeder@dfki.de
Website: http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~mschroeder/
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Gabriël Clemens