Re: New JSON-LD keyword

Dear Sean,

what exactly is the intended role of that keyword?

Do you expect JSON-LD processors to do anything with it?

Or is it intended to be processed outside JSON-LD processors, in an
application-specific manner?

In the latter case, note that currently, JSON-LD 1.1 processors ignore
unknown keywords, so you already have everything you need. Note also
that future versions of JSON-LD might assign some meaning to this
keyword, which would then break your application...

In the former case, then you would need to describe what you expect
processors to do with this keyword...

   best