Re: GRDDLing JSON?

Yes, what Dan said about json-ld context. Ever since the birth of json
they've been struggling to make it do (poorly) what xml does well, and I
wouldn't want to put an oar in that water--but if you do, search for
"json transformation language".

For setting up a processing pipeline declaratively (and standardly) you
can't beat XProc[2].

Thanks for bringing up GRDDL, and for your contributions. It should have
been used more.

Regards,
--Paul

[1] https://www.ottr.xyz/