Re: GRDDLing JSON?

You can do quite a lot of mapping vanilla json into json-ld using json-ld
contexts. Unlike xml there are only so many ways to say stuff and the
content tends towards being objects and properties anyhow.

If you’re going to have a turing complete mapping framework you probably
should just use JS.

Cheers

Dan