From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:39 PM
To: Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu>
Cc: public-json-ld-wg@w3.org <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Implementation report

I created PR #441 (https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/pull/441, since merged) with your implementation report. Note that there were a number of errors that needed to be correct:

* The base IRI for the manifests is set in the context file, and should be, for example, <https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/compact-manifest#t0001> not <https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/compact-manifest.jsonld#t0001>.

* It’s worth doing a syntax check on your generated turtle, there were some errors. An example Assertion could be the following:

[ a earl:Assertion;
  earl:assertedBy <https://lepiller.eu/#me>;
  earl:subject <https://framagit.org/tyreunom/guile-jsonld>;
  earl:test <https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/compact-manifest#t0001>;
  earl:result [
    a earl:TestResult;
    earl:outcome earl:passed;
    dc:date "2020-03-30T03:33:09+0200"^^xsd:dateTime ];
  earl:mode earl:automatic ] .

(note that closing “]” after the dateTime).

You can try using the “validate” command at http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller, for one.

* Not that it’s significant, but the format of the timezone part of a dateTime should include a “:”, so  "2020-03-30T03:33:09+02:00"^^xsd:dateTime (see https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#dateTime-timezones). It’s not used in the report, but a validator may/should mark it.

* If you add a doap:programming-language entry to your software description, it will be added to your test-subject description (https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/reports/#subj_0), which would be useful for people looking for an appropriate implementation.

You can see diffs to your source here (https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/pull/441/commits/5c7fc4d783c7062ca195e9a142052bf0e4a30be9) for future reference if you end up re-generating the report.

Anyway, congratulations for achieving such wide conformance, as you can see at https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/reports/.

(Note, we’ll freeze the test suite later this week, and you might find some additional tests).

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net<mailto:gregg@greggkellogg.net>