Feature At Risk

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 10:20:35 -0700
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
We have some remaining Feature At Risk issues in Syntax and API; perhaps they should have been removed before PR publication, but I wanted to bring this up. Does something need to be done before REC, or is it too late? What does it mean to have a Feature At Risk in a Recommendation?

Syntax:

* i18n Namespace - experimental feature
* rdf:CompoundLiteral - experimental feature

API:

* Deserialize JSON-LD to RDF Algorithm: rdfDirection on i18n-datatype and compound-literal options
* Serialize RDF as JSON-LD Algorithm: rdfDirection on i18n-datatype and compound-literal options

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net