Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...

From: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:09:20 +0000
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
“Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;”
-- the Bard ;)

Also, we have a working group face-to-face tomorrow in Fukuoka Japan!! …so I should’ve quoted Bashô [1]…probably…

At any rate, here’s some info about tomorrow’s meeting.

  *   9:00 am start time – most of us have been here for days already…so this seems more sane than 30 minutes earlier
  *   13:00 – 14:00 – joint meeting with Web of Things folks
  *   14:00 – … - joint meeting with various folks interested in the i18n text direction situation and the hope that JSON-LD might be able to solve it (with or without the help of other RDF specs)
  *   17:00 – dinner!! (see the agenda)

The full agenda is available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P8ao0YPBPEqKF1bn9eSxsqovF_F__6AYHAqEWzbDbLA/edit#

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
Benjamin
Co-Chair, W3C JSON-LD WG

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsuo_Bash%C5%8D