Re: [Agenda] JSON-LD Teleconference 2019-12-13

Please file it as an issue so we can track it, but if we get through the
issues on the list today, we can certainly add it :)

Also consider if it's the same as this one:
https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/issues/14  and if so, if there's any new
evidence that wasn't considered during those discussions.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect