Re: Draft OGC JSON Best Practice

I had a look at this section in particular.

* "[The JSON-LD documentation] is difficult to understand from the point of
view of a JSON and XML user"

  ouch!

* "a class name (a.k.a. data type)"

  This bothers me for 2 reasons:
  - calling them "data types" may create confusion with literal datatypes;
  - what is being given a type is not the data,
    it is the *real-world object* described by the data.

  In both cases, I'm not entirely sure whether it requires fixing,
  or it is just purist nitpicking...

* "lists of lists are not allowed in JSON-LD"

  This is true of JSON-LD 1.0, but was fixed in JSON-LD 1.1.
  Should be suggest that they say "JSON-LD 1.0",  and possibly mention the
fix in "JSON-LD 1.1"?
  Or even possibly suggest that the move to JSON-LD 1.1, even if they
publish before us,
  just like VC and WoT are about to do?