Re: JLReq TF meeting notes 2019 August 8th

On 2019/08/20 13:10, Yasuo Kida wrote:
> *JLReq updates*
> *
>
>   * The remaining task is translation check by Nat (Nat, what is the status? Are they #84 & #85?)

   I forgot about #84 at the meeting, I've added errata label to it.
   #85 (PR #91) seems almost finishing.

>   * Agreed to create “future” label for issues that are not errata or usability improvements of the version 2 document (Shimono-san)

   Added label, also applied to followings:

- #73 §3.9.2の分類名称Math symbols (cl-17)が適当でないと思います
- #74 ∪∩∧∨⊕⊗及び⊖の文字クラス分類
- #76 §Aの通用名称“垂直”の字形,UCSコード,名称について
- #77 KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT“・”の取り扱いについて
- #83 3.3.5 et al: No mention of Ruby and Kenten baseline positioning in the positioning description
- #105 'part-title page' or 'half-title' for 'naka-tobira' and 'han-tobira'
- #107 Add appendix of counters for chapter, table, etc.

>   * Agreed to create “wording” label to track wording issues both in Japanese and English (Shimono-san)

   Added label. Not added to existing Nat-san's ones.

> *Gap Analysis: Review of CSS definition status*
>
>     Using a few meetings onward we will go through JLReq sections to review if CSS is defined for requested features

   will add issue(s) and PR(s) for text (try to be asa"p"...).