Re: Merging en & ja jlreq (translation needed)

   hi

   I've put two PRs, one [1] is for translation and another [2] is for switching lang for whole page.
I am not sure it is a recommended (or desired) way or not, lang will set to 'ja' when 'All' is clicked
to show both English and Japanese version, by this PR (currently 'en'). Each span or p element has
lang attribute inserted by script and lang for whole page would not harm even it is set to 'en', but
it might be better to have suitable(??) lang on top.

*1 https://github.com/w3c/jlreq/pull/30
*2 https://github.com/w3c/jlreq/pull/31

On 2019/05/02 02:21, r12a wrote:
>> Thank you so much for doing the marge!
>>
>>> In the meantime, you can see the current state at
>>> https://w3c.github.io/jlreq/temporary_bilingual_devt/
>

> I rewrote the script.js file today, so that we get better support for switching between languages in jlreq.
>
> Because of the different styles used for the ja and en versions of jlreq in the past, and because the latest document styles add some new boilerplate text, some of the text in the Japanese view is still in English.
>
> *Please could someone provide me with translations for the following text?*
>
> ===
> Participate
>
> File a bug
>
> Commit history
>
> Pull requests
>

> This section describes the status of this document at the time of its publication. Other documents may supersede this document. A list of current W3C publications and the latest revision of this technical report can be found in the W3C technical reports index at https://www.w3.org/TR/.

   This paragraph seems to be inserted by respec [3], and seems to be switched by configuration
# sorry but I've not found exact configuration...

*3 https://github.com/w3c/respec/blob/develop/src/w3c/l10n.js

> Revision log
>
> A detailed list of changes, including diffs, can be found in the github commit log.
> ===
>

> We will also need translations for the following paragraphs, although some of them may be changed at some point.
>
> ===
> This document was developed by participants in the Japanese Layout Task Force, with input from four W3C Working Groups, CSS, Internationalization Core, SVG and XSL.
>

> The document was originally authored in Japanese, then translated to English under the guidance of the Japanese authors. In order to reach the largest international audience, the W3C works in English, so this English version of the document is the authoritative version. However, the Japanese version of this document is also available.
>

> To make it easier to track comments, please raise separate issues or emails for each comment, and point to the section you are commenting on.

   Five lines from here :

>   This document was published by the Internationalization Core Working Group as an Editor's Draft.
>
> GitHub Issues are preferred for discussion of this specification.
>
> Publication as an Editor's Draft does not imply endorsement by the W3C Membership. This is a draft document and may be updated, replaced or obsoleted by other documents at any time. It is inappropriate to cite this document as other than work in progress.
>
> This document was produced by a group operating under the W3C Patent Policy. The group does not expect this document to become a W3C Recommendation. W3C maintains a public list of any patent disclosures made in connection with the deliverables of the group; that page also includes instructions for disclosing a patent. An individual who has actual knowledge of a patent which the individual believes contains Essential Claim(s) must disclose the information in accordance with section 6 of the W3C Patent Policy.
>
> This document is governed by the 1 March 2019 W3C Process Document.

to above are in respec [4] and seems no translation option.

*4 https://github.com/w3c/respec/blob/develop/src/w3c/templates/sotd.js