Re: Updated jwiXML processor workbench.

On 24/09/2024 15:44, John Lumley wrote:

> My JavaScript/SaxonJS Invisible XML workbench
> (https://johnlumley.github.io/jwiXML.xhtml) has now been updated to
> version 1.5, with:
>
>   * fixing of some edge-case bugs,
>   * providing 'timeouts' to prevent explosive ambiguity runaways,
>   * the addition of an experimental 'set-subtraction' operator
>     (supporting concepts such as reserved keywords) and
>   * the inclusion some very large auto-generated grammar examples
>     describing XPath/XQuery 4 expressions.
>
> (More details in the help pages.)
>
> The corresponding iXML processor has also been improved, with some of
> the features above - a new version of this should be published on
> https://github.com/johnlumley/jwiXML in the next few days.

Version 1.1.2 of my iXML processor is now available on
https://github.com/johnlumley/jwiXML . It corrects a few bugs and adds
options to set limits on how many intermediate concurrent states a
parse uses and how long a complete parse takes, to support catching
*explosively-ambiguous runaway parses* (now there's something that needs
a cartoon!)

John

--
*John Lumley* MA PhD CEng FIEE