Re: another ixml we should probably point to, to say "not us"

Jim Saiya <jim.saiya@formatdata.com> writes:

> Figures. 🙄  I wonder how many more are out there lurking...

Good question.  A few seconds after hitting Send on my mail, I noticed
another usage of the acronym.

Looking now a bit more systematically through search hits for "ixml", I
find the following before I run out of patience:

- "an open standard for the inclusion of location sound metadata" in
  various kinds of files (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/iXML)

- an "iterative event-driven XML parser" for Python
  (https://pypi.org/project/ixml/)

- an IXMLNode interface that is apparently part of support for DOM in
  Microsoft Windows
  (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/uwp/api/windows.data.xml.dom.ixmlnode?view=winrt-22621)