Re: Publishing the Invisible XML specification as a community report

Hi Norm,

Pubrules only checks documents that are expected to be published on /TR,
which is not the case for CG reports.
You can find more details on how to publish these reports at:
https://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/#how-do-we-publish-a-report
and contact team-community-process@w3.org if you have any questions.

Regards,

Denis