Re: proposed agenda for ixml CG call Tuesday 13 September 2022 14:00 UTC (NOT 14:30)

+ errata document
Steven

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting+13+September&iso=20220913T1400

 > Where: Location: https://meet.google.com/dfz-rwpj-opq
 >
 > Minute taker: NDTW (or he being absent JL)
 >
 > IRC: the meetings will be minuted on IRC at [1]. Details of W3C IRC
 > use are at [2] and [3], hints for using RRSAgent at [4] and [5].
 >
 > [1] irc://irc.w3.org:6667/%23ixml
 > [2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/InternetRelayChat
 > [3] https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC
 > [4] https://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
 > [5] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html
 >
 > Previous minutes:
 > https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2022Jul/0031.html
 > https://www.w3.org/2022/07/26-ixml-minutes.html

 > Topic: Review of agenda
 >
 > 0 Identify minute-taker
 > 1 Review of action items
 > 2 Status reports
 > Status of implementations
 > Status of testing and test suites
 > Status of Balisage papers - revisions needed? or submit as is?
 > 3 Review, discussion, resolution of issues
 > 4 Other topics
 > Future
 > Website
 > 5 Next meeting (and next scribe)
 > 6 Any other business
 >
 > Details below.

 > Topic: Previous Actions
 >
 > ACTION (2022-06-21): Tom to set up a schematron demo

 > Topic: Status reports
 >
 > Topic: Status of implementations
 >
 > Topic: Status of testing and test suites
 >
 > Topic: Status of Balisage papers
 >
 > Are any revisions needed? Or shall we perform a copy-editing pass and
 > submit them substantially as they are?

 > Topic: Review and resolution of bug reports and technical issues
 >
 > NB The list below shows only issues open as of noon (MDT) Monday 12
 > Sept. It does not show any issues raised only in email: if you wish
 > an issue to be discussed, please open an issue in Github.
 >
 > For all open issues, see https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/
 >
 > * 1.0 issues
 >
 > Topic: Issue #137 We should document the XML tag set that results from
parsing an ixml grammar with the ixml specification grammar

 > Topic: Issue #138 Arrange for the link to 'ixml.xml' on the home page to
be served such that it'll be downloaded not displayed in the browser

https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/blob/master/samples/URI/rfc-3987.ixml

 > Topic: Issue #142 Proposal: processes for handling errata
 >

 > * v.Next issues
 >
 > Topic: Issue #13 Renaming proposal (for v.Next)
 >
 > Topic: Issue #75 A Combining grammars (for v.Next)
 >
 > * Dormant issues
 >
 > Topic: Issue #29 Are there any constraints on how or what a pragma can
change in a conforming processor?

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting&iso=20221011T1400