Re: draft agenda for ixml Community Group call, Tuesday 15 November 2022

"C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com> writes:
> (I seem to have overlooked the email exchange last Tuesday about when we
> next meet; the minutes of 11 October said we agreed to meet on 15
> November, so I have prepared an agenda.  If we prefer to skip this
> month, I'll have a first draft of the agenda for December.)

I’m happy to meet tomorrow. I believe we have regrets from JL.

Awaiting review, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/157

Awaiting review, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/160

Awaiting review, https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/pull/158

Rendered here: https://ixml.nwalsh.com/branch/minor-ammendments/