Re: processor status report

On 31/05/2022 03:31, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:
> It also passes all the tests in pull request #91 (and helped uncover a
> number of errors made when creating them).

My processor is currently running some 250 tests and failing 9, 6 of
which are from the #91 pull (looks like an additional whitespace text
node in my result.) These include some insertion tests and prolog tests
which are attached. Some of the insertion processing (especially acting
as alternate repetion separators) are causing minor regression.

John

--
*John Lumley* MA PhD CEng FIEE
john@saxonica.com