Re: integrating error codes into the test suite and its schema

Just wanted to say that, reviewing the email thread, it looks like the two of you have come to some sensible conclusions.  So I am mostly replying to say I have nothing to add!

I note that those of us raising errors in XPath based languages will probably be throwing errors with QNames.  Should implementations prefer a standard namespace (or a standard no-namespace)?

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058